Alright you guys, this Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Linguine is what my pasta dreams are MADE of!!
The best flavors, garlic, olive oil, parmesan, and perfectly-tender shrimp. All on top of those substantial linguine noodles that are just so hearty and carry the flavors so well. Absolutely delicious.
I’m going to keep this post short and sweet because this recipe totally speaks (or tastes?) for itself! It’s perfect for weeknight dinners and is done in just 30 minutes. Serve with a side salad + some toasted garlic bread and your whole family will LOVE you!
- 1 lb fettuccine
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan
- chopped fresh parsley, to taste
- Cook the pasta in a large pot until done according to the package instructions. Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add in the garlic and onion and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add in the shrimp and cook until pink.
- Stir in pasta, parmesan, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.