Ahh! Long time no see, friends. I’ve sorry to have been MIA for a while, but between work and vacation, I haven’t had much time to blog!
Here’s my apology in the form of a delicious recipe that you can easily make when you’re strapped from time like me :). I made these with my sister a few days ago, and they were a big hit! I used lean ground turkey and combined it with a few simple ingredients to make these protein-packed patties that are tender and full of flavor! I’m currently eating them dished up with a side of brown rice and broccoli as I type this blog post up!
They are great for meal prepping and can easily be frozen and reheated whenever you need a convenient meal. The garlic, sun dried tomato, parmesan, and other savory ingredients will make these a big hit with even your most picky eaters!
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 4.5 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ onion diced
- ¼ cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Whisk together the eggs, garlic salt, and salt. Stir in the ground turkey, panko, parmesan, spinach, garlic, onion, and sun dried tomatoes.
- Heat large skillet with olive oil on medium high heat.
- Form the turkey mixture into 15-20 patties (depending on what sized patty you prefer!) and pan fry a few of them at a time for 2-3 minutes per side, or until a nice brown color.
- Serve and enjoy!